Mr. Parag Sheth is a visionary strategist with extensive experience in operations, business development, reengineering organisation, enhancing stakeholder value and building teams.
Result oriented Construction & Business Development professional with 25 years of extensive experience in Consultancy, Business Development, Government Liaison, Tenders (Pre & Post Tender activities), Project Management, Construction Management, ISO & QA/QC Works & Techno Commercial Operations and Valuation of Immovable Assets.
Working across all commercial property asset types, the team caters for all administrative, compliance and valuation requirements and ensures that reports are generated efficiently and to a set timetable.
The IPs undertakes various roles such as an interim resolution professional, resolution professional and eventually as a liquidator depending on the stage of corporate insolvency resolution process.
Govt. Regd. Valuer
Valuations are widely used and relied upon in financial and other markets, whether for inclusion in financial statements, for regulatory compliance or to support secured lending and transactional activity.
A Chartered Engineer is an engineer who has become professionally registered with the The Institute of Engineers (India). An Engineer who has obtained Chartered Engineer’s Certificate from IEI possesses the platform to practice as self-employed consultant in Engineering Profession in India and abroad.
Arbitrator is a person chosen to decide a dispute or settle differences, especially one formally empowered to examine the facts and decide the issue.
Valuation under various Acts & Provisions
Parag Sheth is versatile professional having 30 years of experience. He has variety of educational qualifications and professional attainments which leads to various approvals, registrations and empanelment with respective departments to carry out specialized Valuation under provision of various Law.
- Regd Valuer for Immovable Assets U/s 34AB of the Wealth Tax Act-1957
- Registered Valuer under provision of Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income & Assets) & Imposition of Tax Act-2015
- Registered with IBBI under Section 247 of the Companies Act-2013 as a Regd. a valuer of Land & Building
- Valuation of Assets (Land & Building) under Prohibition of Benami Properties Transaction Act with the latest Amendment
- Valuation of Assets (Land & Building) under Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002.
- Valuation of Assets (Land & Building) under Prevention of Corruption Act with Latest Amendments
State Bank of India
Indian Overseas Bank
Honorable NCLT Ahmedabad Bench
Empanelled for Immovable Assets
State Bank of India
Union Bank of India
Punjab National Bank IDBI Bank Ltd.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd.
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Central Bank of India
Debt Recovery Tribunal, Ahmedabad
Kolkatta High Court
Kalupur Commercial Cooperative Bank Limited
Oriental Bank of Commerce
The South Indian Bank Ltd
We strive to be smart professionals, people who are easy to relate to and to work with. Approachable and flexible, efficient and pro active, we take pride in the rapport we build with each of our clients.
Experience and skills to provide prompt, independent valuations for a range of clients including:
- Publicly Listed & Private Companies
- Multinational Corporation’s
- Government & Statutory boards
- Law Firms
- Accountancy Firms
- Origin E-Auction Sale Notice dated 12.02.2021
- Initiation of CIRP in the matter of POLYGOLD PRE-CURED SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED.
- Public Announcement of initiation of CIRP in the matter of Maxroth Impex Pvt. Ltd.
- Public Announcement of initiation of CIRP in the matter of Shaifali Steels Ltd.
- Expression of EOI for Digjam Ltd.
- Appointed as an IRP in the Matter of Digjam Limited.
- Appointment as an IRP in the Matter of M/s City TIles Limited
- I am pleased to inform that, I have cleared the Valuation Examination Asset Class Land & Building – In pursuance of the rule 5 (3) of the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, being the Authority.
- I am pleased to inform that, I have been approved as a Registered Valuer (Immovable Property) under Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015.
- Appointed as Interim Resolution Professional in Maxroth Impex P Ltd
- Appointed as Interim Resolution Professional in Shaifali Rolls Ltd.
- 6th Feb 2018 Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India. – Press Release.
- 12 Jan 2018 Empanelment NCLT, Ahmedabad.
31 Jan 2018 Empanelled on Dena Bank’s Panel of Insolvency Resolution Professional under the provision of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- 2 Jan 2017 Empanelled on Andhra Bank’s Panel of Insolvency Resolution Professional under the provision of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- 31 Dec 2017 Edu course – Land and Building.
- 31 Dec 2017 Valuation Syllabus – Land and Building
- Appointed as an Interim Resolution Professional in SAI Infosystem (India) Ltd.
- Appointed as an Interim Resolution Professional in SAL Steel Ltd.
- Completed Certificate Course from Gujarat Technological University in Intellectual Property Valuation & Management (IPVM).
- Completed Certificate Course from R K University in Valuation of Land Building.
June 19, 2020
June 19, 2020
March 17, 2020
March 17, 2020
April 4, 2018
April 4, 2018
December 21, 2017
Doing Business Consultant
Human Capital leverages research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
Works with senior executives to help them solve their toughest and most complex problems by bringing an approach to executable strategy that combines deep industry knowledge and insight.
RERA India Consultant
(Real Estate Regulatory Authority) Works with senior executives to help them solve their toughest and most complex problems by bringing an approach to executable strategy that combines deep industry knowledge and insight.
with applied services.
on number of industries.
on various competitions.
- Registered Valuer (CAT- I/ABD/CC-III )
- Fellow member Institution of Valuers ( F I V)
- Institute of Engineers (India). (F I E)
- Practicing Valuer Association (INDIA)
- Professional Engineer (Engineering Council of India)
- Member of American Society of Civil Engineers. ( M A S C E )
- Member, Gujarat Institute of Civil Engineers and Architects.
- Member, Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industries.
- Life Individual Member of Indian Council of Arbitration (IL/ICA).
- Insolvency Professional
- Government Registered & Approved Valuer
- Consulting & Chartered Civil Engineer
THE INSOLVENCY AND BANKRUPTCY CODE, 2016
- Forms under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2016
Form A Form B Form C Form D Form E Form F Form G
- Forms under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Fast Track Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2017
Form A Form B Form C Form D Form E Form F
- Forms under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Liquidation process) Regulations, 2017
Form A Form B Form C Form D Form E Form F Form G Schedule-III
- Forms under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Voluntary Liquidation process) Regulations, 2017
Form A Form B Form C Form D Form E Form F Schedule-II
Opportunities for Valuer Recent Developments
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and We will get in touch shortly, or phone between 9:00 and 18:00 Monday to Saturday — We would be delighted to speak.
+91-79 -2646 5010